So this recipe is great for weight watchers and for those who follow a healthy life style. This meal is great as a pre- workout meal as it will boost your energy and it helps to repair your muscles if you have it as a post workout meal. It takes 40 minutes to prepare and bake. It is absolutely easy to make even if you think you are not a very good cook.
– 2 whole Eggs
– 1 cup of oat flour
– 2Tbsp Flaxseed
– 3 Whole Bananas
– 4 Dates
– 1/4 cup of honey
– A Handful of Raisins
How to prepare:
– pre heat the oven 175 Degrees Celsius.
– Remove the seed from the dates and put it in water for 5- 10 minutes, for it to be easy to mush later.
-Peel the bananas and put them in a bowl and mush it.
– Add the dates to the bananas and mush it together.
– Add the oat flour and the 2 eggs to the mixtures and mix together till it is completely mixed and you get a dough.
– Add the honey , Raisins, and flaxseed to the dough and mixed together.
– add some oil to a tissue paper and wipe the loaf pan so the bread doesn’t stick to the pan. pour the dough and add some oats at the top for decoration.
– bake for 30 minutes. Check if it is ready by poking the bread with a toothpick, if it comes out clean then it is ready.
– let it cool down for 15 minutes, then serve.
Happy Healthy Eating 🙂